The PSW 125 is the King of the PSW Series. The end-all, with a powerful 12-inch composite woofer driven by a high-power intelligent amplifier (150W continuous/300W peak!). The best subwoofer for big rooms and big systems, the PSW 125 delivers smooth, musical bass at lifelike volumes; it’s truly groundbreaking.
PSW 125 Features:
- Heavy-duty MDF construction is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon. Downward-firing ports also keep the cabinet’s front profile as sleek as possible.
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. This process helps the PSW 125 perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. so you experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyser optimises the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the sub’s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series Subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more “escaped washing machine” syndrome.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk PSW 125 150W 12" Subwoofer, click here.
Type: Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone
CEA2010 Low: 118
CEA2010 Ultra: 90.5
Total Frequency Response: 32Hz-225Hz
Lower -3dB Limit: 34 Hz
Subwoofer Crossover: 60Hz-110Hz
Inputs: Speaker Level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE (unfiltered)
Outputs: Speaker Level spring terminals
220V Availability: Yes
Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
Continuous Power: 150 watts
Dynamic Power: 300 watts
Subwoofer Enclosure Type: Vented, downward firing port
Product Weight (each): 18.19 Kg