Big sound, big value, big style; small speaker! An incredible value in a compact, high performance bookshelf-style loudspeaker, the TSx 110B delivers volume, realism and convenience. Build a small system, or enhance your existing system.
TSx 110B features:
- TSx Series bi-laminate composite driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that’s spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with the kind of premium components (like mylar bypass capacitors, which reveal extended high frequency details) usually found on much more expensive loudspeakers.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk TSx 110B Bookshelf Speakers, click here.
Type: silk/polymer Dynamic Balance dome
Mid / Woofer
Diameter: 5 1/4" (13.34cm)
Type: Dynamic Balance bi-laminate cone
Total Frequency Response: 53Hz-25kHz
Upper -3dB Limit: 24 kHz
Lower -3dB Limit: 61 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Efficiency: 90 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-100 watts per channel
Inputs: gold-plated 5-way binding posts
Product Weight (each): 4.3 Kg