Because all the action happens here, you need a powerful centre channel speaker.
With a Vanishing Series in-wall centre channel speaker, you have the centrepiece of a world-class stealth home theatre. All you see is screen, and all you hear is crystal clear dialogue, dynamic detail and directional effects. The Vanishing Series centre channel speaker anchors the action without attracting attention. It’s the state-of-the-art in today’s most-wanted interior design plans.
- Vanishing Series RT speakers are timbre-matched to Polk RTi speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Superior imaging and clear, lifelike detail is revealed by the responsive silk dome tweeter in Vanishing RT speakers; it’s set in a 15° swivel housing, for more direct high frequency control, excellent off-axis imaging and more placement flexibility.
- Vanishing Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Reflective surfaces in rooms can make sound brighter and cause image distortion. Engaging the Vanishing reflective room compensation feature (by selecting the low setting) lowers the tweeter level to compensate for reflective surfaces. Vanishing reflective room compensation is a custom audio control that cuts the level only in the 4-5kHz range, exactly where reflectivity destroys sound quality. Outside this narrow 1kHz band, the tweeter retains its detailed and accurate high frequency response, for no loss of realistic musical details.
- If positioning limitations demand that your loudspeakers be installed closer than 2 feet from side walls, the proximity of the surface can result in a response bump between 50 and 200Hz. This can create boomy sound. The Vanishing wall distance toggle switch is a custom audio control that adjusts the crossover to flatten response and tune out boominess, without sacrificing deep bass response, for more lifelike sound and more flexible placement.
- PowerPort® bass venting is Polk’s patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Type: Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome
Mid / Woofer
Type: Dynamic Balance mineral composite polypropylene cone with rubber surround
Total Frequency Response: 30Hz-27kHz
Upper -3dB Limit: 25 kHz
Lower -3dB Limit: 50 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Efficiency: 90 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-150 watts per channel
Inputs: Gold-plated spring-loaded posts
Cut-Out Width: 33.34cm
Cut-Out Height: 19.37cm
Pre-Construction Bracket: PB LCic
Overall Depth: 9.84cm
Product Weight (each): 3 Kg